Sometimes we need to speak the words, but sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. That’s what we found with Man O War Cay ….. an out-island in the Abacos. A quaint settlement filled with fisherman and craftsman, many of whom are from the “first families” to have settled Man O War Cay in the 1700’s – loyalists from the United States who were loyal to Britain. Here is a montage of our time spent on Man O War Cay.
Jim swimming with Bentley at the Low Place
Flip flops are always acceptable in the Bahamas! Two are better than one!
The Dock & Dine restaurant at Man-o-War Marina!
Androsia batik fabric, unique prints to the Bahamas! Available @ Sally’s Seaside Boutique
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
CHECK OUT WHAT’S NEW ON BETSI’S WORLD
- 3 ROMANTIC NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAIN GETAWAYS
- Easy Holiday Entertaining Ideas
- BEST THINGS TO DO IN WILMINGTON, NC ON VACATION
- WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT CHRISTMAS ISLAND
- Adventures on the Gorge and Fun Things To Do at New River Gorge National Park & Preserve