Betsi & Jim – The Dynamic Duo of Betsi's World
Betsi & Jim have a severe case of wanderlust. They can be found traveling through Florida and the Bahamas onboard Saltwater Gypsea, their 34′ boat. When not traversing the ocean waters or globe-trotting, they make their home on North Hutchinson Island, Florida. This dynamic traveling duo loves to dig deep into the social and cultural fabric of a destination, and of course, sample the regional cuisine.
As Editor-in-Chief, Betsi worked with Links & Libations, a luxury travel magazine, to assist in the launch of the publication.
She and Jim have published 80+ stories, both in print and digital publications. They love to tell stories through words and photos, crafting content on lifestyle, history, and culture.
Services We Offer
- Speaker for your Podcast, Event, or Conference
Both Betsi and Jim are experienced speakers. We have spoken at various ministry events for youth and adults. For more information, contact us via email (email@example.com).
Retreats & Conferences Betsi has spoken at:
- Success Panelist at Great Escape Publishing's Ultimate Travel Writer's Workshop, Washington, DC, September 2017
- Homeschool Moms Conference, June 2018, “How to Make Freelance Writing Your Side Hustle”
- Speaker for Blogwell Retreats Florida, September 2018
For more information, or to book Betsi or Jim for your next conference or retreat, contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Radio and Podcasts Betsi & Jim have spoken on:
- Podcast Guest on Aaron Schlein's Dramatic Travels Entrepreneurs
- Radio Personality on Links & Libations Podcast & Radio Show
- Podcast Guest on Great Escape Publishing
- Podcast Guest on The Travel Writer's Cafe by Great Escape Publishing
- Podcast Guest on Ricky Shetty's Digital Nomad Mastery
- Podcast Guest on Katie Hornor's Blogging Successfully
Contact Betsi (email@example.com) for more information, and clips.
- One-on-One Coaching for Writers
Betsi offers one-on-one coaching for new and established writers who are looking for assistance in how to locate publication to pitch, crafting a pitch that will get read, drafting the perfect story, social media marketing for writers, and more. Email Betsi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on 1-on-1 coaching.
You can get a headstart with our 5 Day Free Pitching for Freelance Writers Email Course. To get started, click here.
With over 96k followers on social media and a highly engaged audience, Betsi has grown her social media by 91,000 in the last 12 months, and her social reach is over 300K. If you are looking for help in learning how to pitch your stories, find publications to pitch, network, or market your stories, email Betsi (email@example.com).
Having been on the editorial side of publishing, she also understands the editorial
Travel Related Reviews & Sponsored Posts
The Betsi's World team are open to sponsored posts. Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information regarding sponsored posts for travel related items, boating or pet items. Zach is always open to new products designed for dogs. As a 9 pound Maltese he loves the water, and travels with his parents, Betsi and Jim as much as they will let him!
To work with the Betsi World team, contact Betsi & Jim at email@example.com to learn more!
Before you go